Video Interviews for K-12 Hiring
Learn how K-12 school districts use Spark Hire’s video interviewing software to make better hires faster than ever before.
- Screen candidates up to 5x faster
- Streamline your preliminary interviews
- Better assess your candidates
- Involve your hiring stakeholders like principals
- Spend more time with your students
Schedule A Free Demo
How school districts benefit from Spark Hire
No matter the size of your district, video interviews will help you identify the best candidates for your open positions in a fraction of the time.
Fast-track your preliminary interviews
Candidates record video responses to your job-specific interview questions on their own time.
- Interview an unlimited number of applicants at the same time
- Reduce scheduling hassles
- Maintain structure and compliance while gaining more insight
Interview your candidates remotely
Connect in panel video interviews with up to 8 people to ensure you can explore all suitable applicants.
- Expand your talent pool
- Save money in your travel budget
- Make your candidate experience more convenient and flexible
Improve hiring collaboration
Share completed interviews with anyone involved in the hiring process so they can provide feedback.
- Improve satisfaction with hiring stakeholders, like principals, by including them early on
- Reduce bias in the hiring process by involving multiple team members
- Validate decisions on which candidates should advance
Spark Hire has helped hundreds of school districts make their hiring process more efficient
Read what other K-12 hiring teams are saying about Spark Hire.
Perry Township Schools
Harper Creek Community Schools
Canyon Independent School District