Video Interviews for K-12 Hiring
Learn how K-12 school districts use Spark Hire’s video interviewing software to make better hires faster than ever before.
- Screen candidates up to 5x faster
- Streamline your preliminary interviews
- Better assess your candidates
- Involve your hiring stakeholders like principals
- Reduce the number of live interviews needed
Book Your Demo
How school districts benefit from Spark Hire
No matter the size of your district, video interviews will help you identify the best candidates for your open positions in a fraction of the time.
Fast-track your preliminary interviews
Candidates record video responses to your job-specific interview questions on their own time.
- Interview an unlimited number of applicants at the same time
- Reduce scheduling hassles
- Maintain structure and compliance while gaining more insight
Arrange fewer live interviews
Share recorded interviews with hiring stakeholders so they can “meet” candidates without a live interview
- Reduce interview stages that delay extending offers
- Cut days (or weeks) out of your hiring process
- Make your candidate experience more convenient and flexible
Improve hiring collaboration
Share completed interviews with anyone involved in the hiring process so they can provide feedback.
- Improve satisfaction with hiring stakeholders, like principals, by including them early on
- Reduce bias in the hiring process by involving multiple team members
- Validate decisions on which candidates should advance
Spark Hire has helped hundreds of school districts make their hiring process more efficient
Read what other K-12 hiring teams are saying about Spark Hire.
Perry Township Schools
Harper Creek Community Schools
Canyon Independent School District